Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Growing Boy!!

Boston is growing so much these days. Here is a quick picture of his first time having rice cereal. Despite what this picture shows, he liked it. I've actually switched to oatmeal though cause he is pretty gassy and it seemed like the rice made him even more gassy, we'll see if that works. He is getting close to sitting on his own, ever since we started him in his excersaucer he is sitting better and wants to do it more on his own. He can't do it alone yet but he is getting closer. He is also grabbing things and bringing them to his mouth a lot and he is licker, he licks EVERYTHING. I don't remember Brooklyn being so obsessed with her mouth, but maybe that's because she ALWAYS had a binky in her mouth!
So Boston had his 4 month check up last week. Here are his stats(brace yourself):

Weight: 18 lbs 15 oz. (Brooklyn was only 16 lbs. 14 oz) -Greater than 95%
Height: 27 1/4 in. (Brooklyn was 26 3/4 in.)-greater than 95%
Head: 44 cm (Brooklyn was 42.5cm)-90%
I'm afraid we have another monster on our hands! With Brooklyn I was able to put her in skirts when her pants were too short, but I'm sure Boston would require therapy later in life if I put him in a skirt. I'll just have to get creative, or maybe the man-pri's (capri's for men) will come back into fashion, or maybe not.....

1 comment:

  1. I need to see this kid to believe it!! Sydney is barely 21 lbs and I'm sure not much more than 28 inches! Poor squirt is 21 months! I can't imagine a 4 month old her size! He's absolutly adorable though!!!

    ReplyDelete